BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bunny Honey

Hey ppls so yea I know it's been a really, really long time since I've blogged but RL has kept a girl super busy. But I'm trying to make some time again to do one of my passions. Hopefully soon I can start working on some more projects for my store Soul Distraction as well, here as some pics of outfits I took a long time ago and never got a chance to blog about, hugs Lei
 

 
 Skin: !R - Juicy ~ Med - TP

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Steel Blue) - TP

Hair: [taketomi] - Marie_Karafuru - TP

Hoodie: SOUP - bunny*bunny - TP

Top: ..::Beauty Killer::.. Swagger Top - TP

Jeans: *:: Cestar ::* - " Calca HD " Size XS - White - TP

Shoes: 2Real - F-WINGS SHOE - TP

Radio: Tee*fy Cassette Radio Alice - Arcade Event (awhile back)
















0 comments: