BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Hunts I'm In

The Ghostly Expressions Hunt started on May 1st until June 4th. You are looking for a prim object picture of a ghost. Come to my main store & click on the sign to get all the info you need & starting location.


The Macabre Hunt started May 13th until June 3rd. You are looking for a sculpted apple. Come to my main store click the hunt sign for all the necessary info & starting location.


The Dark Katz Hunt started May 10th until June 10th. You are looking for a sculpted cat. Come to my main store hit that sign to get the starting location & join the group.


The Fallen Angel Hunt started May 15th-June 30th. You are looking for a litte pair of black sculpted wings. Come down here to my main store click their sign for all the info you need.


The Hideout Hunt started May 15th till June 15th. You are looking for a scroll. All of these wonderful hunts so make sure you come to my main store & check out these signs to get the starting locations to get tons of great freebies.

0 comments: