BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hunts I'm in for April!!


Virtues of Sin Hunt. This hunt you will be looking for white & black feathers with the number seven in the middle of the feathers. This hunt has 2 sides Virtues & Sins. You can go through all of them I chose Wrath & made an awesome outfit for males & females so go down to my main store click the sign for a group joiner & a starting point & get to hunting for wonderful freebies!!


Below The Belt Hunt. Starts April 1st till 30th. You are looking for a prim belt. This hunt was for anything below the belt, such as shoes, pants, socks, & well belts & much more. I made a lovely unisex belt with deletable resize scripts. Come to my main store to clock the sign to get starting location.


Beautiful Nightmare Hunt starts April 2nd & lasts till April 30th. Your searching for an opened jewelry box. I have both male & female outfits I made special for this hunt come down to my store, click on the sign to get the LM to the starting location.


Irontail Hunt starts April 1st & lasts till April 30th. Your looking for a little purple textured Easter egg. This hunt was designed for Adult, Neko, Vamp & Goth themed items. Make sure to come down to my mainstore & click the poster to join group for hints & get a LM to the starting point. I have also made a male & female outfit for this hunt.

0 comments: